2.04.2010

so... i was thinking...


You know i went through this time where i really thought about whether or not i would be a christian if i weren't raised in the house i was. And one day while i was out side during the spring... it was a really beautiful day... And i just knew that i would know there had to be someone out there that created it. There just had to be something bigger than me out there that could create this amazing planet and our intricate bodies and the intricate systems that encompass our world.

One of my favorite things to do is to get up early and sit outside with a mug of coffee and just enjoy this painting God paints everyday! I know its not just for me, but I think a little of it is for me! I try to capture sunsets in pictures sometimes, but I don't it justice.

No comments:

Post a Comment