7.19.2011

my daisy today

To quote a popular movie, "daisies are the friendliest flower."  They really are friendly, and perhaps its because they look like every picture every child has drawn of the sun or maybe because they just make you smile when you see them.  I don't really have an answer as to why - I just know that they are.  Today, we got some gerbera daisies (yes that is really how you spell that and yes I know it looks crazy) - I digress, we got some daises at the florist today, and I just instantly become obsessed with them.  Sometimes I feel like daisies were created just for me - now I know its a tish selfish and childish, but they make me smile and remind me of Mamaw.  So, I thought I would share them with you!








I hope these daisies made you smile and above are some pictures of a couple of other things that make me smile - new school color, bow headbands! Also my niece - Madison!  She is not feeling well, and they are afraid she may have pneumonia..  So if you would not mind keeping her in your prayers, we would all appreciate it! She is just my heart!

What makes you smile?

No comments:

Post a Comment