10.10.2012

hair, nails, and clothes

Hello friends!  So there are a few things going on this week around the Beaty girl household.  A few I will share next week, and a few I thought I would share with you now!

So I need a hair cut like two weeks ago, but alas I must wait on the paycheck.  Trust me though, very soon I will be sitting Mrs. Alice Cash's chair at Studio B!  So preparing for that glorious day, I began looking for inspiration for what the new do will look like, and here is what I like best!


Maybe mixed with the length of this one (below)

Also, I have been wanting to experiment with my nail color so I tried this...
forgive the quality of the photo, please

Finally I am super excited about fall...


and wearing clothes like this!
both photos via Pinterest!



         

No comments:

Post a Comment