So this past December, I turned 28. I know all the jokes – in my late 20’s, getting really close to the big 30, etc! Well I have decided to celebrate this getting older thing as I don’t see it as a bad thing. Unless you know something about this aging process that I don’t, most people get older! Most people say to look at a girl’s mother to see what she will be like when she gets older, and if that is true then I am truly blessed. I believe that my mom has only continued to become more beautiful inside and out the older she gets. So in honor of this milestone – I have made a list because I so love lists!
28 Things To Do While I am 28
(in no particular order)
1. Go on a road trip – preferably up the east coast
2. Live a RADICAL life for Christ!
3. Tithe RADICALLY
4. Be a better steward of what I have been given.
5. Be more hospitable – we have been blessed with a great apartment and I feel like we need to share!
6. Make a quilt! Or two or three.
7. Open my heart again and maybe fall in love.
8. Go on a mission trip!
9. Design something new for A Daisy A Day.
10. Grow our business.
11. Plant a balcony sized vegetable/herb/flower pot garden!
12. Read a few classic novels that I have never read, such as the ones on this list!
13. Buy a sewing machine!
14. Use the sewing machine and complete a project!
15. Go to Blue Mountain College (my alma mater) for Homecoming – I haven’t been back since I graduated in 2007.
16. Get a second tattoo.
17. Become healthier – seriously!
Take care of student loans! One I can already mark off! Yes!
19. Go with Candace to get her first tattoo!
20. Subscribe to the local paper and read it!
21. Continue to grow in my faith – more discipline!
22. Get a free, natural tan!
23. Spend some quality time with old friends!
24. Make a DIY project for our apartment at least once a month!
25. Apply again for a teaching job!
26. Get rid of things I don’t need in order to live a simpler life!
27. Go to the beach for at least a week this summer!
28. Stop biting my nails!
Okay so you can follow me on Pinterest - I have a board dedicated to ideas surrounding this list! Or you can stay tuned here and I will try to update often concerning the status!