8.13.2011

lists

So I have this thing about making lists.  There is a wonderful sense of accomplishment when I mark through something on a list whether I remembered to pick up something at the grocery store I keep forgetting or doing something  on a "to-do" list.  I also find myself worrying about simple things more than I should - so a list helps me to organize my thoughts and arrange them in a manageable order.  So I have a list or two for you today!

Things I have learned about myself this week:
1. I love a challenge.
2. I am way more OCD than I originally thought.
3. I really love my job and where I work (Laurel Christian School)!
4. I hate money!  
5. I like to work hard - I would much rather come home exhausted from work rather than boredom.

Things I would like to do in the near future:
1. Take a road trip to one of the places on my list. 
*Yes another list consisting of places such as Charleston, Savannah, Wilmington, etc.
2. Use some of my Grandmother's crochet squares to make a quilt/afghan.
3. Exercise and eat right more consistently!
4. Be more consistent in general in my life.
5. Genuinely become a better person/sister/daughter/friend/follower of Christ.
*Which I am pretty sure if I can work of the last then the others will be a natural overflow.
6. Keep in touch more consistently with my friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment