12.30.2012

changes

So I have been thinking, and I mentioned this quite briefly in the previous post.  I think it is time for a little structure for the blog - instead of just my rantings twice a week about something that is or has been driving me crazy.  So I worked up a little schedule to include some of the things that have been the most well-received here on the little blog.  

I am not at all sure if I can keep to this aforementioned schedule, but it is worth a try.  So here it goes - 

Monday - Message
Tuesday - Thrifty Tuesday
Wednesday - Wardrobe
Thursday - Throwback (I may have stole this from Instagram, but hello, history major!)
Friday - Favorite Things

I have left Saturday and Sunday free to just leave room for randomness, and if I am honest there is only so much structure for this girl!


Just trying to remind myself change is a good thing - 


No comments:

Post a Comment